Friday, March 31, 2017

Week 2


This week I chose artwork from Renata Spiazzi called, “Blush”. This work of art is beautiful. I love the colors and the presentation. It almost remind me of a vase or sculpture with flowers floating inside. Renata Spiazzi was born in Italy and involved in art her entire life. After moving to United States she became an art of teacher, teaching oil base painting. She later retired and was introduced to computer art.
Renata work consist of filters and Ultra Fractal program transferred to Photoshop. She use composites making non objective images given by fractal fragments and create masterpieces. She compares her fractal fragments to music. She also experiment with Kay Power Tools and transform the art to appear three dimensional.

http://www.spiazzi.com/

3 comments:

  1. Nice find! We will be taking on ultra fractal shortly… One of the great benefits of looking through other people's work on the Museum of computer art is to find inspiration for how you want to proceed when you encounter the the program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is beautiful the colors blend in So nice it draws me right in I will definitely purchase the painting without second thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is beautiful the colors blend in So nice it draws me right in I will definitely purchase the painting without second thought.

    ReplyDelete