Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bio - Bob Poirier


Greetings!

My name is Bob Poirier.  I am forty-nine years old.  I am happily married to my best friend.  This coming August brings our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.  We have four intelligent, beautiful, and creative girls.  We have lived in East Haven, CT, since 1999.
 
My hobbies include:  Reading (especially SF & fantasy); I spend a lot of time playing games on my Mac; And, I have been a homebrewer since the mid 90's.

I have very little experience with computer art, but I am hoping to change that and get a lot out of this class!

Bob Poirier.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bob.... Welcome! 4 girls! I started my first batch of home brew the year Jimmy Carter lifted the ban in 1977 or 78... I was teaching then at a girls boarding school in Western Ma. Congrats on your upcoming 25th... a big one.

    ReplyDelete