Tuesday, March 21, 2017

MOCA #1



Domen Lomberger is Slovenian from Slovenia. He named this work of art “Birth of Venus”. He defines his style as expressionistic, and produces most of his artwork in two dimension. He uses his computer screen as a canvas and his tablet as a paint brush. He is adept with color, often carefully retrained and with embedding of text in his image.


Domen Lomberger’s “Birth of Venus is and very interesting piece of Art. Looking at his art work reminded me of The Book of Genesis from the Holy Bible. This looks like a scene from the Garden of Eden, with Eve standing in the garden with the forbitten tree in the background, and the serpent appears to be coming from Eve’s hair. However, I see the serpent who the Bible refers to as “Satan” in the mind of Eve pursuding her to eat from the forbitten tree.

http://www.domenlo.com

5 comments:

  1. Good Shenisha... here is a good example of using Photoshop to composite several images together to create a new reality. Nice find...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Art you see the artist pays attention to the detail, and this make is incredible. The way that you descried was well done and made me appreciate the the artist work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This art piece is very unique. I like how you say that his work is his canvas and his tablet is the paint brush. I think that is an interesting perspective ofComputer Art. I am glad that you made a connection between the the art and the Bible. I feel that making a connection to something else that you know might create a deeper appreciation for the artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It nice in it own unique way I don't care for dark gloomy backgrounds I prefer colorful lighting paintings that draws my attention it is Good painting nothing I will buy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It nice in it own unique way I don't care for dark gloomy backgrounds I prefer colorful lighting paintings that draws my attention it is Good painting nothing I will buy

    ReplyDelete