Friday, March 31, 2017

Looking at this picture I can’t explain why I was so impressed by it, but when thinking about it I realized it was the simplicity of the straight lines and the way he uses the curves.  Andrew Cole stated “In my search for a way to be expressive, to be original and to create works of intellectual substance, I found that wonderful art can be created and differentiated by specific chess strategies, structures, players, and even errors that occur during a game.” (Cole, 2017)  


He said it took him many years developing this concept I am not sure witch software he uses but sure does a great job.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! This reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or a 2017 version of Donkey Kong game from Atari.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting the quotation marks around the statement and citing your source. To avoid the reverse white bars and black text, you can first paste it into notepad, which will strip away all metadata then copy and paste it into the post editor.

    ReplyDelete