Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Kaleidoscope


With this particular image I first selected one of the templates, then started from the middle of the screen and started inwards and outwards until I reached the corner of the screen, then I I began to make circular motion starting from a large circle to the smallest in the middle.


This image I first changed the Bg (Background), then selected one of the templates I changed the brush size to increase the width of the brush and again started from the middle of the screen but this time I went vertical and then horizontal with the brush and in the middle of the image made a circle. The outside parts of the circle I made more individual circles to surround it.


This image was all circular motions, and with some straight lines, and I did change the background color.


This was a pattern of circular motions followed by straight lines back and forth until I reached the border of the screen.


1 comment: