Monday, May 1, 2017

Kaleidoscope

In this picture I allow auto draw to start and used a few other images to add layers.
This image I decided to use use 3 images and move the mouse in an inward and outward position and exaggerated  the images around the edges layer by layer.
I started of using the larger brush and then changed to the smaller brush and layered different images.  i also used the dynabrush and created knot ties on the outer edge.
I used a bold red as a background color and changed brush size and layered different colors.
I change the back ground use the dynabrush and adjusted the size to create this beautiful image.
I used a larger brush and auto brush to create the larger images and then used the smaller brush to fill in the edges and inner circle.

1 comment:

  1. All of these are excellent… There isn't a weak one in the bunch. You have a beautiful sense of color and knowing how to strike the right balance between complexity and simplicity is one of the hallmarks of artistic creation.

    ReplyDelete